What's new

Anybody going hunting tomorrow? Any ideas?

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really would like to get to a site with IH's and V-Nickels but I guess as long as its old enough to have silver that's fine with me. My cell is just about dead out of minutes so just send me a PM or below. I was planning on heading out at 8am. :icon_pirat:
 
Sorry,
Tomorrow is the one day I can't get out this week. I'll let you know that at the Trash pit I did find 2 V's and also a 1909 wheat, so oldies are lurking there if you are in the right spot. If you do end up there, I don't know where you've been hunting, but I found the V's north of the northmost lot (and sligtly to the west of the lot). Were' talking probably about a 10 minute walk north of the lot...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom