Anybody Hear of a Treasure Hunter 3030 Metal detector

T

TimeDog

I am sure that the one you showed ( 3030 ) on that site, was given a chance to win at "Lost Online" only a couple of months, they had offered to win TWO of them on there month and had a field test. Perhaps you could get more about it from them. You may even be able to find the field test from their site. Hope that will help you...

bakergeol

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2004
Colorado
Detector(s) used
GS5 X-5 GMT
No I have not used this detector and have no opinion on it's performance. As it is new on the market you probably will not get a response. Metal detecting forums get a lot of questions about detectors usually inexpensive new models on E-bay(quite a few made in China) that most have never heard of.
The advise experienced users will give you for your price range is to look at quality used detectors. Look at the USED quality brands - Tesoro Fisher Garrett Whites Troy Shadow X2 Minelab. There are lots of these on E-Bay in? the classifieds on different forums, dealer used detectors ads.
I am not going to touch the quality issue here as I have not used this detector. However, I assume you are a newbie(Why else would you consider an inexpensive? unheard of machine on EbAY?) You are going to have questions-problems about the performance and useage of your machine. Who is going to answer these questions? It sure would help if you bought your detector from a dealer. But with a known brand it is a short step to pose your questions and problems on a brand specific forum site. Here experienced users can help you.? Who is going to help you with your problems with the Treasure Hunter 3030?

Just something to think about
George

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread