What's new

Anybody in Central NY plannin a hunt for spring?

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
1,234
Reaction score
257
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm interested in doing a group hunt in Central NY after winter..I live in the Binghamton area
 
Bobby S said:
I'm interested in doing a group hunt in Central NY after winter..I live in the Binghamton area


Were always having hunts here in the western NY.....Spring hunt would sound good, were planning on hunting near Dansville close to the PA border....IM me and could give you some details. John
 
I've gotta be honest with ya, I'm about 30 miles south of the Canadian border, around watertown, but I would be willing to travel 4-5 hours for a good hunt if I had to. I'm new to detecting and eager to learn.

Bayter
 
I've never checked it out but there's a club called Souther Tier MD assoc. You could check it out. They used to have meetings at Gander Mountain, until the flood closed it down.
 
I just found a post made by ROMEX in the New York section of T-Net. It's about the Southern Tier MD club. The Phone # is (607)798-8400
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom