What's new

✅ SOLVED Anybody know what event is depicted on this button?

creskol

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
13,882
Reaction score
23,351
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
Other
Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 7.25.55 PM.jpg
 
Last edited:
Most definitely depicting riding to hounds. I've been fortunate enough to do that a couple of times. The dress code is very formal, and buttons could easily be lost. That's a nice find. The hounds look strangely like poodles though.
 
Upvote 1
I also say Fox Hunt !!
 
Upvote 2
If you look on the button Top Left next to the E you will see the FOX much different then the hounds
 
Upvote 1
If you look on the button Top Left next to the E you will see the FOX much different then the hounds
Nice observation, Gare!! Here it is all cleaned up.
Screen Shot 2023-04-03 at 10.00.34 AM.webp
 
Upvote 1
you always find some neat relics , it cleaned up good.
 
Upvote 0
I have went on a couple fox hunts . Some carried whips. One carried a Trumpet type horn. Not for me i like my western type saddles. Some of those type people are amazing horse people . Still is a amazing button :) I could find no motre info on it sorry :(
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom