What's new

Anybody know what this is?

  • Thread starter Thread starter michigan michael
  • Start date Start date
M

michigan michael

Guest
I found this in a field. It is a little smaller than a dime. At first I thought I found an old tooth filling but the end is round and it has rings. :icon_scratch: Possibly an old pellet? Anybody know? Thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • dontknow.webp
    dontknow.webp
    7.6 KB · Views: 213
  • dontknow2.webp
    dontknow2.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 221
  • dontknow3.webp
    dontknow3.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 239
  • dontknow4.webp
    dontknow4.webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 211
Urban Prospector said:
Looks to be a projectile of some type.
I can agree with that but I am not sure what kind.
There is surely somebody on the forum that can help.

Sig.png
 
It would have to be measured accurately with micrometer or vernier caliper. Without even something in the pic to size compare to it looks like 22 caliber rimfire.
 
Bullet. No thanks needed.
 
I'll put my money on a relatively modern pellet gun projectile that has struck something fairly solid after being fired .
 
Pretty sure it's a pellet from a pellet rifle but only if it is made from lead.
I shot many thousands of them growing up.
Crossman and Benjamin. yours looks like Benjamin.

GG~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom