What's new

Anybody live near Benton,IL. ?

tommyboy72

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
315
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Benton,IL.62812
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Minelab Excalibur II, Whites Prizm IV & Garrett Pro-Pointer
Hi, I was just wondering if there were any members near me? I am in Benton,IL. 62812
 
Welcome to the board, and sorry to say I'm almost 300 miles from yah.

Judging by the totals in your profile I wish I did live nearby :P
 
There are a few of us around Pinkneyville and Murphysboro. I water detect and camp at Rend Lake in the summer.
 
Hey Tommyboy, there are 4 of us that hunt around Carmi, you are welcome to come hunt with us, maybe we can trade out a hunt...We hunt mainly old homesteads, that are in farm fields. Pm me and we can make arrangements when the ground thaws.
 
Hey Tommyboy, I live in Herrin. Come springtime if you're looking to hunt with somebody, get in touch and we'll make a go of it.
 
I live in Mount Vernon. I do alot of research and cache hunting rather than coin shooting though. Give me a shout , always up for a hunt when Im in town.
 
No not me.....

don't let your meat loaf....
TreasureFiend
 
JOE HOO SOMEWHERE AROUND CENTRALIA...... JUST GOT BACK ON THE SITE.. WAS GONE FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS...... MAYBE SOMEDAY US ILLINOISANS CAN ORGANIZE SOMETHING TAKE CARE JOE HOO
 
Hey tommy, i live in fairfield ,, would get together sometime for a hunt,, e-mail: is bartonarthur21@yahoo.com, give me a buzz and we will see what we can stir up!!!
oh ya i was going to ask you if you are related to tim hammond? i know him ,,,, thanks,,,, art
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom