Anybody need a partner?

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Learned on Bounty Hunter Junior, then Tracker IV, and now using the Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey everybody. I was wondering are there any guys that want to date a girl who loves getting dirty while metal detecting?? Because I've been looking for a boyfriend that loves to metal detect. Private message me if your interested. But I really am interested to find a guy. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Upvote 0

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll bring her with me when I visit you! Of course, the photo was taken 40 years ago so she might not look EXACTLY like this anymore! :tongue3:

No Cuda, I know my dirt bikes, and that bike can't be more than 10 years old. Of course a lot can change in 10 years.... :)

OP
OP
T

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Syracuse has what.... 150.000 people? You should have no problem finding what you are looking for. As others have said....be careful! being the father of a 19 year old young lady, I can not stress that enough. Hanging around with the "bad" types in my younger years, I ended up street smart. Passed it on to my kid. Taught here to fight, use weapons of all kinds, how to read people. Being in a small town (6000) I can have my bros watch out for her. I still worry! Good luck, but be careful. There are a lot of nuts out there. if you get a bad feeling about the dude....back off. yeh I'm playin the dad card, sorry:laughing7:

Haha thanks your daughter is almost the same age I'm 18 :)

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
101, How about coming with us to CA by way of the Panama Canal on this 56 footer? TTC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes. From FL, to Honduras, Galapagos, out towards Hawaii, then to CA. TTC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You will need a passport. TTC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
101, I just checked your profile. I was unaware that you are still in high school. This may not be the time for such an adventure for you. The 4 guys going are all 50+. You will be away from home for months.... on the open ocean... visiting places you have only dreamt about. Before you finished, you would be able to sail a vessel few have ever been on let alone owned. Whales will come up to look at the boat. Orcas will come to admire the boat and you will make eye contact with a creature that may never have seen a human before. They are a curious bunch. You will return home in winter with a golden tan (with no tan-line, may I add). Sunset after sunset on the open ocean, with no land in sight, for weeks at a time. You may never want to go back to a city after learning how to dock a vessel weighing many tons, sew a torn sail, tie a bowline, or belay a line. And then again, you may never get the chance later in life. Maybe you should just sit at that desk... staring at the waterfront... and dreaming. Maybe next year... maybe... TTC

OP
OP
T

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
101, I just checked your profile. I was unaware that you are still in high school. This may not be the time for such an adventure for you. The 4 guys going are all 50+. You will be away from home for months.... on the open ocean... visiting places you have only dreamt about. Before you finished, you would be able to sail a vessel few have ever been on let alone owned. Whales will come up to look at the boat. Orcas will come to admire the boat and you will make eye contact with a creature that may never have seen a human before. They are a curious bunch. You will return home in winter with a golden tan (with no tan-line, may I add). Sunset after sunset on the open ocean, with no land in sight, for weeks at a time. You may never want to go back to a city after learning how to dock a vessel weighing many tons, sew a torn sail, tie a bowline, or belay a line. And then again, you may never get the chance later in life. Maybe you should just sit at that desk... staring at the waterfront... and dreaming. Maybe next year... maybe... TTC

I'm 18 so I'm legal to go erg you but I don't really want to be out at sea. I'm sure those other four guys that's 50+ years old are really nice guys but you all are strangers. Thanks for the invitation but I think I'll stay home and wait for my new detector to come in the mail :)

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't blame you. If you get down here, I'll take you daysailing. TTC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It is not uncommon for those with sailing skills to advertise that they will crew on a boat going to a specific location. They list in nautical magazines and bulletin boards. Guys and gals have "hitch Hiked' around the globe on others' boats! It's a lifestyle for the free spirited souls looking to go to faraway places. TTC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here's my little boat... the Com-pac 16. My BABY! if I did this right there are two videos [/video]

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Shouldn't you be on match.com! Young lady, go to your room!:laughing7:
Seriously though, be careful out there!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
(did my videos play...anyone?) TTC

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nope it says this video is private

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here it is.... BACK to using Adobe Premier Elements 10...

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tell me it played this time... TTC

OP
OP
T

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Shouldn't you be on match.com! Young lady, go to your room!:laughing7: Seriously though, be careful out there!

I am on there! :) haha :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions