BARGuy
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 9, 2007
- Messages
- 258
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Out & About
- Detector(s) used
- White's 6000 Di Pro SL
- #1
Thread Owner
Anybody out there swingin' a detector after open heart surgery?
I recently had bypass surgery. Incisions seem to be healing nicely, but my shoulder blades are s-o-r-e where they apparently stretched open my ribcage.
Anybody get over it enough to swing & how long have I got to wait? This hangin' around the house really smells!
Cheers...
I recently had bypass surgery. Incisions seem to be healing nicely, but my shoulder blades are s-o-r-e where they apparently stretched open my ribcage.
Anybody get over it enough to swing & how long have I got to wait? This hangin' around the house really smells!
Cheers...
I have a good friend that has had three heart surgery's and has something...a pacemaker ? that makes a ticking noise....but anyhow he detects with me all the time.You should probably take it easy and have someone with you if you do go detecting.Good luck !






