Anybody out thre W/63rd.SeaBees???/or was...

tokenhead

Feb 14, 2006
Erie,PA.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody out thre W/63rd.SeaBee's???/or was...

Hello everybody...i have this glass"ashtray"?and would be willing to give it to any proven 63rd.seabee member past or present(PREFERE PAST BUT MAYBE PRESENT COULD GIVE TO PAST!)& i would also like ANY info. on the 39th.NCB(seabee)as my father was on saipan w/the 39th.and the image below ashtray is a watercolor my dad did on Saipan(NOT giving that away just showing,but can copy)&the reason he could(NOT done by MEMORY)paint this while his crew worked was"MINOR SNIPER FIRE THAT DAY" HA,Minor!!!
anyway if somebody(active/non-active...proven)from the 63rd.wants the tray PM me,respond by email,etc.
I love&Miss you DAD!!! Many thanks to all COMBAT VET's&VETERAN's(tokenhead U.S.N.75-80/Fleet)

Attachments

• 2 701.jpg
    2 701.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 181
  • 2 842.jpg
    2 842.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 186
  • 2 701.jpg
    2 701.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 167
  • 2 842.jpg
    2 842.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 178

shemp4

Jun 17, 2005
Ocean Springs, Ms.
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO
Re: Anybody out thre W/63rd.SeaBee's???/or was...

hi, the 63rd. must be a reserve battalion, not active duty. i work on the seabee base in gulfport, ms. i know someone that worked in the museum. i will try and contact her and get more info. for you on the 39th . joe

OP
OP
tokenhead

tokenhead

Feb 14, 2006
Erie,PA.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Anybody out thre W/63rd.SeaBee's???/or was...

shemp4 said:
hi, the 63rd. must be a reserve battalion, not active duty. i work on the seabee base in gulfport, ms. i know someone that worked in the museum. i will try and contact her and get more info. for you on the 39th . joe
That would be FANTASTIC!!!,Thank-You!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread