P pvtcook Jr. Member Joined Sep 2, 2011 Messages 36 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Corinth,Ms Detector(s) used Tesoro Tejon, Whites MXT, Fisher F75 ltd,XP Deus Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 4, 2015 #1 Found this by a CW camp. It has crossed swords in the left wing that I can make out. Anybody ever seen one like it. Attachments image.webp 95.6 KB · Views: 283 Upvote 2 Downvote
Found this by a CW camp. It has crossed swords in the left wing that I can make out. Anybody ever seen one like it.
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 10, 2015 #2 I have not, but love the possibilities! Nice find!
txhawkeye2534 Jr. Member Joined Jan 30, 2015 Messages 29 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Harker Heights Tx. Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro -White's MXT White's DFX300 - White's Spectra 3i White's Coin Master-Garrett AT MAX Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 21, 2015 #3 No I haven't but it's a great fine!