Anybody Want to Hunt in Southern California

bass99

May 9, 2005
Central Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab etrac with sunray probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Arrived in Sherman Oaks, CA three weeks ago, then got the dreaded flu.
Finally ready to get out and hunt. I don't know the area and not comfortable hunting alone. Anybody interested? Any time is fine with me. Been hunting about 15 years, and have hunted old sites in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Missouri. Would like to add California to the list. Will be here for another month or so.
Thanx

Old California

Jul 16, 2006
Central California
Speaking of Santa Monica, I was there yesterday!

Car pooled with a friend down there for beach detecting, Wet sand and surf only.

I may be going again soon within the month, I'll contact you by PM and see if you can arrange meeting us there that day.....Plus, I have extra underwater detectors and long handle sand scoops in case you need to borrow one.

More beautiful sunny days ahead, Take care!
HH, Paul (Ca)

Attachments

• 0001.JPG
    0001.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 338
S

stefen

Old California said:
Speaking of Santa Monica, I was there yesterday!

Car pooled with a friend down there for beach detecting, Wet sand and surf only.

I may be going again soon within the month, I'll contact you by PM and see if you can arrange meeting us there that day.....Plus, I have extra underwater detectors and long handle sand scoops in case you need to borrow one.

More beautiful sunny days ahead, Take care!
HH, Paul (Ca)

You just missed the 20 to 30 foot waves from the storm (normally 2' to 3' waves)...probably made a mess of everything as it did all along the south coast...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread