What's new

Anybody wants that link to using your left hand

signal_line

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2011
Messages
3,972
Reaction score
2,235
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Send me a private message. I’ve talked about the left hand when using a locator rod I get a tingle or what I call the ionic buzz. T-net deleted my post I guess they thought it was too religious. It wasn’t but whatever.
 
Did not see thread but remember the short-left hand rod clip you made.
 
I use left hand always for any pendulum use
 
Fixed L-rod hold always use left and right to allow other free swivel. Seems like recent scientific research confirms a difference between left and right brain function or ability.
 
Last edited:
Whoever had that video link deleted must be possessed by some evil spirit.
 
Whoever had that video link deleted must be possessed by some evil spirit.
Video I remember the right rod moved slightly toward and over left rod which appeared to still be pointing straight ahead.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom