What's new

anyone around deridder louisiana

detectorman71

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2008
Messages
37
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
deridder, louisiana
Detector(s) used
whites xlt E series, garrats gta350, bullseye 2
hi just checkin to see if anyone is near me in deridder to maybe detect with
 
detectorman71,

WELCOME T-Net.

Not out that way now.

Almost forgot about the town.
Down that way back in 66.

Spiral staircase in the old jail. 8) :wink:
Think its on the national historic place list now.

Some day have to make a trip back. :-X
Town not the jail. :icon_pirat:

Hope you find someone to detect with in your area.

have a good un.....
SHERMANVILLE
 
Know this is an old topic but I'm here in Derrider.....
 
I live in Fields Louisiana .Right outside of DeQuincy.....River Rat
 

Attachments

  • riverratAIweb.webp
    riverratAIweb.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 789
I'm an hour north in Natchitoches
 
I am in Iowa, La.
 
Im in Deridder
 
I'm in deridder as well. I'm kinda new to metal detecting
 
Johne, Welcome from another John E. You are the first person on this link in five years. I showed up as will others.
 
Lol. I thought it was worth a try. I've tried to do my own post but only two people commented on it. I'm just looking for some pointers and someone to hunt with
 
This is the place, just look for a topic in the list and post there. I try to look for the latest post about what you are interested in, as do others.

Johnny
 
South Beauregard. Ragley area .
 
My first post too. Sorry I know it’s an old thread. But if you’re still here I’m in leesville, just starting out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom