What's new

Anyone detect around north central Al?

countrycody16

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
68
Reaction score
37
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cullman Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
I live in Cullman Al and I've been looking to find some people around my area that detect. I have one buddy to detect with but we have been looking for some more people to detect with.
 
I hunt around the area.....when it isn't blistering hot. :tongue3: There are quite a few in Cullman that do. I'm surprised no one has replied to your post. Every once in a while we'll all get together and hunt or have dinner to talk detecting. I think they like the dinner part best tho. hahahaha
Nana
 
I'm around.

Just haven't been on much lately. Nana we need to plan another meeting.
 
I mite need to join yaw on a hunt and a dinner one day. I've been wanting to join in on a group hunt for a while. And I'd love to sit around and chat with a group of people who enjoy and appreciate this great hobby.
 
Sounds like fun. I live maybe a hour from the Ala line and am in Ga. What days do you usually do a hunt? Not many advertise hunts here in Ga and if they collect they dont tell anyone. Hard to get somebody to hunt with around here.
 
I live in Blountsville, about 20 miles or so east of Cullman near Holly Pond. Have been looking for someone to hunt with.

Hal
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom