jim4silver
Silver Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Just wondering if anyone else here is still buying, or waiting (hoping) for a correction instead? I have been buying a little here and there as extra funds allow. I was talking to one of my coin dealer acquaintances today and he said he has had a couple of large buyers in the past couple of weeks ($1 million plus in silver- ASEs).
Jim
Jim
Probably going to send off some scrap this week and maybe hold that cash to buy if we do have a dip back to around 27-29. If not then I'll still be holding a good amount in case of a runup. I don't think we'll get over about 38-40. This runup was just too rapid and based on historical silver charts it doesn't seem sustainable until we have a pullback. I also don't think we have the buyers to keep a rally going. So many got burnt not very long ago and I doubt they'll be interested in jumping back into such a volatile market. 










