T
TreasurdiggrNY
Guest
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey Everyone,
I am struggling with a way to thank people who reply to my posted finds. The way I was raised, if someone says something nice, it's only proper to say "Thank You".
I don't make the greatest finds and I feel uncomfortable saying thanks and having my thread automatically moved up to the top. Does anyone else feel this way?
If a cleaned up pic is added or an update on value or something like that is added, I can see a need for it to be moved to the top.
Can we get a forum feature like a "Thank You" tab/ something, maybe a box you can check so you can say thanks without moving the thread back to the top?
Good Luck and HH,
Glenn
I am struggling with a way to thank people who reply to my posted finds. The way I was raised, if someone says something nice, it's only proper to say "Thank You".
I don't make the greatest finds and I feel uncomfortable saying thanks and having my thread automatically moved up to the top. Does anyone else feel this way?
If a cleaned up pic is added or an update on value or something like that is added, I can see a need for it to be moved to the top.
Can we get a forum feature like a "Thank You" tab/ something, maybe a box you can check so you can say thanks without moving the thread back to the top?
Good Luck and HH,
Glenn

Seriously, some of us here want to know that our reply has been received. Think of it like this, we are all team mates here in the process of treasure hunting cheering one another on.
I "try" to limit my ramblings if, for nothing else, trying not to use up a whole lotta space here. I'll just say here that I look at and enjoy all of the "Daily snapshot" posts and I look at all the "Mugs" and read a bunch of other stuff and I enjoy it all, even if I don't respond.............thanks for listening 






