austin_hunter Jr. Member Joined Jul 18, 2011 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Austin, Texas Detector(s) used Fisher 1266-X, Bounty Hunter 101 Aug 2, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Just curious and want to swap stories...
CoilFisher Hero Member Joined Jul 17, 2011 Messages 977 Reaction score 299 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 2, 2011 #2 I used to use one last time I was in the hobby. I loved it (1266-X). Found everything.
l.cutler Silver Member Joined Dec 2, 2006 Messages 2,889 Reaction score 2,664 Golden Thread 0 Location NEPA Detector(s) used Tejon, Cibola, T2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2011 #3 I don't use my 1266X much anymore but still have it. Good solid machine, found a lot of deep targets with it.
I don't use my 1266X much anymore but still have it. Good solid machine, found a lot of deep targets with it.