What's new

Anyone from Buffalo NY/Western New York area?

dpreneta

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not gone detecting in a very long time...wondering if there is anyone close by interested in meeting up.
 
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: New York for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state. You might consider posting your request with your your state forum.
 
Welcome to Treasurenet . Send a message to Hunter1805
 
I'm in the area. Where did you have in mind?
 
HMS beagle do you know Hunter1805 ?
 
I have not gone detecting in a very long time...wondering if there is anyone close by interested in meeting up.
Welcome to Treasurenet . There are a few people up in the Buffalo area that might want to meet up.
 
I am south/east of buffalo. Near Corning,NY
Bath ny has some great old houses and tons of history nearby. Lots of areas I see when driving by that look good.
 
Andyz7 Let me welcome you to a VERY FINE and WONDERFUL FORUM :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom