What's new

Anyone from West Virginia

I'm in morgantown.
 
Sport y’all haven’t been on in awhile nothing new on my end spend the winter months checking loose change found some old war stuff and did score some old metal pennies if you all ever come around Upshur County let me know shoot me something on here or I can give you all my email
 
Anyone from wv still hunt? I’m from Randolph county looking to get a group together
 
I'm in Buckhannon..Would love to hunt with others.
 
Yep. I would love to hunt with others. I live in Buckhannon
 
Here in Brooke/ Hancock County
 
Im looking for people around the Martinsburg area, I want to start hunting in the water, best if we have two or more people for that
 
I’m in Upshur County also
 
In the Beckley area, definitely interested in grouping up for a hunt with anyone interested. DM me. Willing to travel some
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom