Anyone getting out today. Soccer and Tennis is over for the kids today...

Jim C.

Jun 23, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer (is there another brand)
..they both did real good and won in their sport. Its now 2:00pm and I'm waiting for my wife to finish cleaning the church. Her part time job. Amoung others. I'm hoping to get out by 4:00 or a little later. Hope the expected rain holds off. I'm heading to an old farm house that a friend at work got permission for me at. Dont know if they are home or what. If they are not I'll go cold knocking for permission and if that all falls thru I'll go back to the fairgrounds in Hillsdale. We shall see. I'll post tonight hopefully.
Hope you all are getting out and finding silver and old coins or whatever you are after. Jim

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Wish ya luck if you make it out Jim. I was on vacation all week and took a road trip thru Stockbridge, Chelsea, Manchester, and Grass Lake.
I did stop to detect at a park in Manchester, pretty cleaned out, found a wheat (55)outside the ball diamond.
Visited park in Hillsdale off Bacon, one good signal right off the bat...kinda cute find, a 1930 Lincoln at the bottom of a miniature root beer mug. The mug was a yellowish color about 3" tall, about 4" underground.

AMC

OP
OP
Jim C.

Jim C.

Jun 23, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer (is there another brand)
Hey, check that 55 wheatie for the double die. I'm sure ya already did. That mug sounds cool. I like the weird finds like that. I had a good day on Indian heads. I'm gonna go post right now. See ya, Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread