- #1
Thread Owner
Anyone Going to Bob's Natural Hunt in NH?
If so, and you choose the holiday inn express, you have to point them to his forum website to get the discount. Perhaps because I already did it you might not have to, but just in case know the website.
Mods: If you need to move this because I put it in the wrong place, please do so.
Thanks.
If so, and you choose the holiday inn express, you have to point them to his forum website to get the discount. Perhaps because I already did it you might not have to, but just in case know the website.
Mods: If you need to move this because I put it in the wrong place, please do so.
Thanks.
Yes of course and My Trusty Garrett will be with me its on its way back from the factory come to find out I spoke with a gentleman-in the repair dept it was still under warranty I am relived of this he told Me its been Recalibrate and i also got a new coil







