What's new

Anyone going to F.U.N.?

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
282
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There got be some collectors here. Does anyone go to F.U.N (Florida United Numismatists ) show at Tampa this weekend? It is only the largest show ever in this country!
 
Upvote 0
Hi i will be going on saturday want to see the copper cents and just look around my nine year old son cant wait . RON
 
I was there today. Huge show, but unfortunately I didn't find much of what I was looking for (Morgan toners and varieties). Oh well. I did get a nice G6 1881-CC Morgan for my set!




-Paul
 
Coin shows are a great place to unload 40%ers and junk silver in general!!! I know some guys who get quotes from a bunch of dealers at shows and then sell to the highest bidder. It sucks that silver is down a couple bucks from its recent high of $31 an ounce but maybe it will spike up again tomorrow in time for the weekend and some of us CRHers will make a great profit! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom