What's new

Anyone got the blues?

A tribute to Mr. Robert Johnson. In open G tuning...
 
Good Music :thumbsup:

here's an interesting version of I Can't Quit You Baby



here's my favorite Zep song.


Page really Shines here

 
Last edited:
Now that's more to my liking! Especially Jeff's posting of 'I Can't Quit You Baby'. Thanks, guys.

Seeing Jeff Healey brings back memories of "Road House".
 
Yes! Led Zepellin can play the blues1 Most rock music is based on the blues, the scales etc. This guy...basic easy to play but GREAT to listen to!

 
Yep, SRV was a great one!! A real shame, also gone is Janis Joplin, and so many others.
 
Yes, that's another great one that only been gone a short while. Wasn't too long before he died, he was on the Imus morning show.
 
Last edited:
I have thought about getting a Dobro. Then I discovered my guitar amp/effect modelling plug-ins could duplicate the sound! I just never really look at all the options. Saves me money! I can use my electrics....I still have to use a slide though...Wait, I don't need no Dobro!

 
A few years ago I had the utmost pleasure of experiencing the Slam Allen Band preform aboard the cruise liner Norwegian Epic. Every night my chums and I would head on down to FATCATS Blues Bar, soak up the sweet Blues (8-) amongst other things :occasion14:) and close the place down. On more than one occasion we joined Slam and the fellas for some food at the 24/7 Irish Pub afterwards. Some of the most down to earth folks that I have ever had the utmost pleasure of meeting and interacting with, here's a few photos.

kym's folder 1011.webpkym's folder 1012.webpkym's folder 1015.webpkym's folder 1027.webp

Now for some Blues.

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom