What's new

anyone have a dfx in super condition to trade

civil_war22

Relic Recovery Specialist
Joined
Dec 5, 2008
Messages
3,257
Reaction score
2,815
Golden Thread
1
Location
NW Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE/LTD2, minelab Etrac, whites classic id, spectrum xlt, fisher f7, fisher 1266, king of all Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher 1280-X, minelab equinox, Fisher F75+ Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Anyone have a really nice dfx they would let go of. I would like to try one out
 
What are you trading ?
 
Well just seeing if anyone had one and what their interests were in trades
 
I'm looking for a minelab Excalibur II.
 
I have a Whites Dual Field for a trade.

Robbie
 
I have a whites classic id..
 
I bet u do jared. What's the condition of it
 
Very good just looking to trade if anyone is interested.
 
Well how bout i swing by your house and take it off ur hands. I would post it for u so you don't can't warned for not being a charter member
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom