Anyone have a Jimmy Sierra DX-1 or XL-1 target probe?

got one on my DFX and it works fantastic, if you don't have one you need to make the investment

I don't own one but wish I did. I've ordered from jimmy sierra and he was fast with his shipping.

I got mine from Tony in Connecticut, fast shipment, good price.

The DX-1 is the best thing since sliced bread / the modern zipper. :thumbsup:

I found that when I bought mine the prices online were no different than my local Whites dealer, so I bought it, took it home, mounted it on MD, and then broke it in

If you only have have one detector then by all means get the DX-1, it's the greatest. It's pricey and it's brand specific so you'll only be able to use it on one machine.

I hope to get one soon from the UK. :thumbsup:

I hear great things about them, and indeed they are made by SunRay.

Tin Nugget said:
Made by Sunray and the absolute best in my opinion.
Definitely..Yea Definitely what he said... :thumbsup:

Keep safe...

Keith

I have one and if my memory serves me right I only paid $159.99 for it. It is a great pinpointer. It becomes a little coil for your detector so not only does it tell you were the target is in the hole but will give depth readings just like your main coil. At least once a hunt I forget to flip the swith back to coil and it takes a few swings before I figure this out but I can live with that.

NJ

I got one over the weekend and used for the first time yesterday. Man what a difference. As mentioned it does add some weight to the machine but I just took the probe off and stuck it in my pouch while swinging. Not much difference that way and to me it beats popping the probe on and off.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back