What's new

Anyone have accessed to this sanborn maps?

Check with your local library and see if they have online access to them if so then get a library card and access sanborn through their website that is what I do with my library. Only problem is I can only access my state unless I am doing something wrong
 
My library card is expired, guess I need a new one. I used to be able to access it, but they changed passwords.
 
I have been looking like mad but can't find the new one. The old ones that used to work I believe were in this order

username: Residence
password: Welcome

username: Sanborn
password: Welcome

username: Proquest
password: Welcome

I could be wrong but I think that was the previous order. I used all of these at one time or another and they worked but I can't figure it out now.


TG
 
Good point. Never thought of that. Well if anybody watching this thread finds it PM me. I'll do the same for anyone on this thread that has shown interest.



TG
 
I can't even read the sanborn maps, I am not good at map reading at all.
 
relichunters said:
I can't even read the sanborn maps, I am not good at map reading at all.

Yeah me either. I think someone should give a instructional video or text as to how to read the dang things
 
Would someone please pm me the current: username /password. :help:

Thanks in advance,

GG~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom