Gee Carl..It seems that you do not understand these devices..If you try to dowse with them you will fail..after testing 35 of them and not being able to make anyone of them work you should learn something…I have a Si-Go, a Prospector that uses rods and they work just fine…Art~Carl~
Coy, if you got it without the dowsing rods then you ain't got squat. The dowsing rods are the #1 ingredient, everything else is window dressing and optional. If you got it with the dowsing rods, then you're asking for dowsing instructions.
Since I've never known a successful dowser, I can't help you there, other than to say I've never known a successful dowser. But I know a lot of folks who claim to be dowsers, and they can give you dowsing advice til the cows come home, at which point you'll have a lot of cows.
Sorry Charlie....Yes we will keep finding treasure with our devices...Art~Carl~
Coy, ya got the right attitude, I like that. Sounds like you have an active imagination, and pretending is the #1 requirement in being able to enjoy an LRL. To someone without imagination, those Electromagnetic Resonant Image Generators look exactly like dowsing rods.
Art's your man, he can take you further down Imagination Blvd than anyone else I know, 'cept maybe Mike. Enjoy the trip!