What's new

anyone having this problem?

mistergee

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
3,370
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
is it just me and my computer or are the rest of you having the same problem? when posting a reply in the message box all is fine until i reach the bottom of the box. at this point the scroll on the right side sets up to continue the message. this is when all hell breaks loose. while i'm typing the message box keeps jumping to the middle, not allowing me to see what i'm typing.i have to continually scroll down to what i typed to see it. and forget about adding pics or highlighting a mistake to be deleted, it automatically highlights everything back to the middle of the message box. anyone having this problem?.......or should i just smash my head through the screen :BangHead:
this is making me nuts.
 
Upvote 0
N op e
Im Not Having any Problem on This END

actually yes I am!
 
yes I had this same problem yesterday. It only happened when I filled up the message box and it started scrolling down. I thought it was just my computer.

Guess it's some kind of glitch. What ever it is, it's very annoying.
 
I had the same problem when I posted today.....thought it was my puter......I feel better about it now....ha!
 
Come to think of it I did have a issue yesterday....

I rebooted and it went away.

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom