What's new

Anyone hunt in the SF bay area?

lucky2base

Greenie
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Messages
12
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pacifica, CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250 Ace
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there,

I am new here and just looking for other people who are in the bay area - I looked under groups, but didn't find anything. There are a couple of spots I would like to hit, but I am still feeling a little awkward out there by myself.

Thank you!
 
I'm from south of the SF bay area , but get up there to hunt often . What is it that you wanted to know ?

The forum specific to CA hunters is the "kinzli" forum . Many central CA and bay area hunters chime in there .
 
Oh great, thank you! I'll connect with people there...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom