Anyone Hunting the N.C. Beaches? Major Erosion from Storm!!

Ramapirate

Jul 5, 2006
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
Primary detector is a Garrett AT Pro
Also have a Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The North Carolina beaches are getting whacked. On a normally easy sloping beach (Wrightsville) now it goes out about 40 or 50 feet off the dunes and drops off 5 or 6 feet straight down! If I didn't have to go to a funeral tomorrow I'd be down there tonight and swinging first daylight tomorrow!!! I want to be there so bad I can taste it!! They'll come in after the storm and pump sand out of the ocean onto the beach and have the erosion issue fixed, but right now you could make out like a bandit down there!! Please, sombody go hit it for me and let me know how it went. If I'm messing it up for anybody that's already detecting it, sorry about that...

HH,
Ramapirate

Ramapirate..I was at Myrtle Beach 2 weeks ago and seems like Hanna pushed sand up on the beach there. Talked to a couple of local guys and said it had been a long time since they saw that much sand on the beach. Might be better up your way since these storms have come through now. But I have very poor luck down here.

Ramapirate said:
The North Carolina beaches are getting whacked. On a normally easy sloping beach (Wrightsville) now it goes out about 40 or 50 feet off the dunes and drops off 5 or 6 feet straight down! If I didn't have to go to a funeral tomorrow I'd be down there tonight and swinging first daylight tomorrow!!! I want to be there so bad I can taste it!! They'll come in after the storm and pump sand out of the ocean onto the beach and have the erosion issue fixed, but right now you could make out like a bandit down there!! Please, sombody go hit it for me and let me know how it went. If I'm messing it up for anybody that's already detecting it, sorry about that...

HH,
Ramapirate
I'll meet up with you at the beach any time buddy. I'm in Matthews.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back