What's new

anyone in Louisiana

civil_war22

Relic Recovery Specialist
Joined
Dec 5, 2008
Messages
3,257
Reaction score
2,815
Golden Thread
1
Location
NW Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE/LTD2, minelab Etrac, whites classic id, spectrum xlt, fisher f7, fisher 1266, king of all Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher 1280-X, minelab equinox, Fisher F75+ Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Im going down 49 from vacation in Alabama looking for some Louisiana detecting before heading back to Arkansas. Please help a detectorist out since didn't find anyone in gulf shores
 
Come on cajuncoinhunter or you other la boys lets go. I am more than willing to trade a couple killer cw spots in Arkansas to hunt a bit in Louisiana dirt
 
My cell is 479-222-5604 let me know. Thanks dalton
 
Plz i wanna go
 
In Louisiana now. Come on y'all
 
By Richmond on i20
 
On 65. plz anyone
 
Uggh. Hello plz
 
In tallulah now
 
Omg so much for help
 
Wish I could have helped you out, I've been working on getting caught up on some projects in my house, and just saw this post. I doubt I could have gotten away at all, but I could point you to a few good park spots in NOLA
 
Back in Arkansas. Oh well was a thought someone might help me out
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom