What's new

Anyone in the NE Alabama area?

Bama_BigJohn

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Scottsboro, AL
Detector(s) used
Still trying to decide.
Hey folks. I'm in Scottsboro. Would love to get to know some people in this area. Moved here from Indiana a few years back and not having much luck with permission from the locals. I'm into rockhounding, gold prospecting pretty much anything. Don't have a detector yet cuz I can't make up my mind. Give a shout and say hello if you're nearby. John
 
Albertville here...glad to have you with us
 
HOWDY FRIEND,
WERE DOWN IN GADSDEN, ALA. SO IF YOU AIN'T GOT NOTHING TO DO SATURDAY APRIL 11, AT 11:00 am.

WE ARE HAVING OUR FIRST CLUB MEET,

CHECK MY POST OUT FOR MORE INFO.

GOOD TO HAVE U :thumbsup:


MLHUDSON
 
Hey John, Cullman here and not to far a drive that I would be willing to make.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom