What's new

Anyone interested in Jackson, Mississippi metal detecting?

ericrud1739

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 17, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't find any clubs, so I was wondering if anyone wants to combine forces. I have been doing research for Jackson and its Civil War history and would love to share info with anyone who has been doing the same or would be interested in doing the same.
 
Im from copiah county but I work in madison county.
 
im in flowood, still searching for location, i'll keep you posted
 
a civil war outpost in rankin county
 
verify of a confederate outpost that was in rankin county,
 
verify of a confederate outpost that was in rankin county,
Where do you think this outpost would have been? The only way to really verify is go detect and see if you find anything close to civil war artifact.

at pro both coils, makro racer, and detectnix pinpointer.
 
I know this thread is old, but yes, I'm in the Jackson area and would probably enjoy meeting up to hunt.
 
I know this thread is old, but yes, I'm in the Jackson area and would probably enjoy meeting up to hunt.
Id love to meet up to hunt too! Need to try to find a place we can go.

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk
 
I will be in Jackson on the 25th of January and will be looking forward to hunting with you for some civ. Been hunting now for 30 years, and have even taking the sport underwater.
 
Im game and in rankin county hit me up im retired
 
Garrett ace 250 I need a buddy to hunt with
 
There are a few places in brandon and jackson i can go anytime
 
Southaven, DeSoto County here...also seeking some help/buddies/whatever.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom