What's new

anyone interested?

onfire

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
1,336
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In joining a club in Milw. area?
 
I will give you a call tomorrow.
 
I would but I live 3 hrs away, Is the club still going down there or is this a new one starting up. Good luck Steve
 
Any info available? I'm in Racine and would be interested.
 
I would be, unfortunatly i had to sell my detector :'(

Perhaps in the future....send me some information.
 
I have no equipment nor have I done this before... But I am interested and live in brown deer
 
alpha105 said:
I would be, unfortunatly i had to sell my detector :'(

Perhaps in the future....send me some information.
Hey Josh! Send me a PM so I can get your address. Or call me... if you forgot, it's 321-544-8834. I will send you my GTA 500. You may use it forever, or until I die... which of course will then make it yours. But since it is mine, you may not sell it. There! No reason you can't go out and detect, buddy. TTC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom