H hillbillyinca Jr. Member Joined Nov 29, 2012 Messages 27 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Dec 2, 2012 Thread Owner #1 I'm pretty sure it's not a add a chain I found where a 1800's stage stop was Attachments image-1091277302.webp 131.9 KB · Views: 169 image-2890381610.webp 63.4 KB · Views: 164 image-1743956150.webp 97.8 KB · Views: 159 Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
mickk Sr. Member Joined Jul 23, 2006 Messages 259 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Dec 8, 2012 #2 Kinda looks like an old aussie wool bale hook, squashed.
H hillbillyinca Jr. Member Joined Nov 29, 2012 Messages 27 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Dec 9, 2012 Thread Owner #3 I'm not sure all I know is its old I found a link of a old chain and some arrowheads too there was a stage stop there in th 1800's sometimes we find railroad spikes nothing major yet though
I'm not sure all I know is its old I found a link of a old chain and some arrowheads too there was a stage stop there in th 1800's sometimes we find railroad spikes nothing major yet though
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Dec 9, 2012 #4 That is a chain repair link
H hillbillyinca Jr. Member Joined Nov 29, 2012 Messages 27 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Dec 9, 2012 Thread Owner #5 I thought that too but look at the measurements it would nod go togeather and does look like it ever has
I thought that too but look at the measurements it would nod go togeather and does look like it ever has
H highlander Full Member Joined May 10, 2009 Messages 125 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Dec 23, 2012 #6 its a chain repair link