Bigcypresshunter
Sapphire Member
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2004
- Messages
- 27,124
- Reaction score
- 3,351
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South Florida
- Detector(s) used
- 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

bigcypresshunter said:Looking at some pics, I think its some kind of carriage. It looks too short for a car.![]()
BreezieI think thats what it is ...a generic horseless carriage with the close wheel base..Monty said:That car is what was called a horseless carriage. It came out before the model T. For some reason many were made in bicycle shops. I think this particular one is just generic of the few that were made before a real automobile was produced. Monty



savant365 said:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170400920953
I found these on ebay, I can't tell if they are an exact match but they're pretty close. The seller says they are circa 1920's but doesn't list any references.
HH Charlie
If that's the case, you may never be able to identify it correctly unless some oldtimer comes along and says he used to own a pair back in ...
?