What's new

Anyone Know How Old? Solved

Bigcypresshunter

Sapphire Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
27,124
Reaction score
3,351
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Found a copper or brass button or cufflink today. Does anyone know the age or maker? Is it a Model T?
 

Attachments

  • MVC-008S.webp
    MVC-008S.webp
    50.8 KB · Views: 509
  • MVC-009S.webp
    MVC-009S.webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 491
Re: Anyone Know How Old?

If you feel this is solved,

Go back to your original post,

Click on Modify,

Click on Message icon down arrow,

Click on Solved,

The Green Check will appear

(Sorry BCH, I couldn't resist) :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Anyone Know How Old? SOLVED

Thanks for the reminder and instructions. I think its a good match Savant. :icon_thumright:
cufflinks horseless carriage.webpMVC-012S.webp

Thanks also Breeze, Monty, Sodabob and kenley. I think its a 1895-1900 horseless carriage, not Model T, with a tiller and rubber tires. The cufflink is 1920's era I think because of the link type.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom