N Nappy701 Full Member Joined Dec 7, 2012 Messages 149 Reaction score 146 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 26, 2013 #1 Wondering if anyone has any idea what this could be ty for help found in se Minnesota on mississppi river. Upvote 0
Wondering if anyone has any idea what this could be ty for help found in se Minnesota on mississppi river.
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Jul 26, 2013 #2 I would say it is not an effigy. Whats it look like when you flip it over? That will probably tell you. I notice you only show one side.
I would say it is not an effigy. Whats it look like when you flip it over? That will probably tell you. I notice you only show one side.
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 26, 2013 #3 Looks like a naturally eroded and water worn stone to me. Not an artifact.