What's new

Anyone know of good Greater Pittston sites to hunt

gabesdad09

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Pittston, PA
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi everybody. I know that most don't want to give up there secret places, but was wondering if anyone would be willing to share any potentially good spots for Native American artifact hunting in the Greater Pittston / Wyoming Valley region. I have very little knowledge about the hobby, but would like to learn. Anyone in the area looking for someone to hunt with that has any knowledge? Please let me know, as I am so excited about the potential find of true artifacts.....
 
Upvote 0
Search for your areas finds on the forum here and then you can see some from your area that have found things. You can always send them a private message and see if they still enjoy the hunt. Good Luck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom