jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 19, 2019 #1 If anyone can help with info it is appreciated bottom reads John walker and sons kilmarnock Attachments IMG_3206.webp 117.2 KB · Views: 76 IMG_3207.webp 193.7 KB · Views: 84 IMG_3208.webp 183.1 KB · Views: 68 IMG_3209.webp 198.2 KB · Views: 69 IMG_3210.webp 161.4 KB · Views: 86 IMG_3211.webp 274.4 KB · Views: 101
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,215 Reaction score 33,233 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 20, 2019 #2 I saw kids making these at the gem and mineral show a couple years ago. I bought one from a girl that had just made it. I'll have to see if I can find that thing. Gary Upvote 0
I saw kids making these at the gem and mineral show a couple years ago. I bought one from a girl that had just made it. I'll have to see if I can find that thing. Gary
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 22, 2019 #3 Cool find be nice to get an ID Upvote 0