What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Anyone know what this is? Googled serial number but came back as China-US trade agreement.

j0sh69

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 7, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
I found this in the backyard. I Googled serial number but resulted as China-US trade agreement. No reference to medals or medallions.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1420.webp
    IMG_1420.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1421.webp
    IMG_1421.webp
    416 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_1422.webp
    IMG_1422.webp
    359.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1423.webp
    IMG_1423.webp
    514.7 KB · Views: 83
Welcome to Tnet.

Looks like a 'New Ager' or Wiccan ritual medallion in mumbo-jumbo territory. The kind of thing you might find in an emporium selling tarot cards, joss sticks and 'magic healing crystals'. Sometimes produced in larger sizes as 'altar-tiles' on which 'offerings' would be placed in the centre of the pentacle, or incense would be burned. Yours looks like it may have been resin cast and purpose-made as a medallion.

There seems to be a copyright symbol preceding the serial number, so I would assume it's a registration reference for design protection. With both the EU and China mentioned, I wouldn't like to hazard a guess where to look for that registration.
 
Upvote 4
Could have been the bottom of a wind chime the spinner.
 
Upvote 3
WHat about just part of a necklace ?
 
Upvote 0
Something to do with the Star of David?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom