TJNDND
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2014
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 16
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi All,
New to the forum - so hello! My grandmother used to collect South American artifacts, and passed literally 7 large boxes of hundreds or various arrowheads and various other artifacts to me. All of this would have been acquired prior to 1920 or so. Here is one example I am particularly intrigued with (see attached). Anyone know what it might be? I know it came from Mexico (possibly Mayan), but not sure if it's "real" or something recreated for tourists.
Thanks!
TJ
New to the forum - so hello! My grandmother used to collect South American artifacts, and passed literally 7 large boxes of hundreds or various arrowheads and various other artifacts to me. All of this would have been acquired prior to 1920 or so. Here is one example I am particularly intrigued with (see attached). Anyone know what it might be? I know it came from Mexico (possibly Mayan), but not sure if it's "real" or something recreated for tourists.
Thanks!
TJ
Attachments
Upvote
0
2nd it looks to be made of pumice, that a lot of times is something that was made for resale, but that is real hard to be 100% sure from a photo. Welcome to Tnet







