What's new

Anyone looking forward to prospector

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
2,170
Reaction score
1,896
Golden Thread
0
Location
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw it advertised on weather Chanel .
 
metal_detector.gif
FWIW - (Announcement) The Weather Channel Finds a Gem with "Prospectors" and this is the actual show: Prospectors
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. I love that kind of stuff.
 
thanks
look like it should be worth watching
 
I'm a little skeptical they only show three people in the ads .i hope it's not like shipping or storage wars were they tally up today's finds

And decide who wins .Id rather they find different places and people not just travel three hours in each direction around Hollywood with two red necks and a token chick
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom