What's new

Anyone near Orlando Florida?

STORMDANCER

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
UNION PARK, ORLANDO, FL
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5500D-SERIES 3
I was just wondering if there were any Treasure Hounds near Orlando! If so, give me a Yell, Me Hearties!
 
STORMDANCER said:
I was just wondering if there were any Treasure Hounds near Orlando! If so, give me a Yell!

LOL, that is like asking if bears do it the woods.... Remember Kellyco is in town. I am primarily a water hunter myself, but I do hunt land when it cools off.

STORMDANCER, welcome to TN..... :icon_thumright:
 
Up a little past Daytona myself.
 
JackInFlorida said:
Up a little past Daytona myself.

I'm up your way fairly often Jack, I hunt Daytona when I can.....Lately be kind of slow hunting there, you know it's sanded in when you can walk for 50 yards and not get a single null on an Excal.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom