What's new

anyone need a 2009d half

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I already have all I need for my set, found this one today..........I will trade for a 2002P if anyone has one, oddly enough I have never came across one yet. Or you can have it for face value and a stamp :hello2:
 

Attachments

  • S6303473.webp
    S6303473.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 281
Upvote 0
Not interested in the '09 half, but I have a load of NIFC I'm gonna dump. They're all mixed in a bag, results of earlier days of CRHing. If memory serves me correct, most are '03/04, but if an '02P is in there, I'll PM you for an address to send it to. The rest are being released back into the wild.

Robin
 
cool thanks
 
yep I still need one, wanna trade
 
i wanted to check last night and make sure, but missesmistergee had other things for me to do. i will try this afternoon and get back to you.
 
no problem I am no hurry
 
1.7m I was told
 
Thanks, but I'm doing CRH finds only in my album.
Appreciate the offer!
 
got the PM 65GT...thank you!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom