What's new

Anyone North of Boston?

Silvergold

Greenie
Joined
May 25, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hi I am new to Treasurenet. Would like to go Detecting with a few people. I am just north of Boston. Let me know if anyones up for it in the coming weeks. Silvergold
 
I live in Andover. I usually do water hunting in mostly ponds but also do land hunting in the local parks. Looking forward to get back in the water.
 
Hey Paul Let me know if you want to meet for some hunting sometime maybe this week or next week. Have an Ace 250 and a GTI2500. Used the ace for about 30 hrs. in May. and I only used the GTI for about 2 hrs. and need to break it in alot more.. Have found no wheats or silver as of yet and need some better places to hunt. If you are up for it let me know.
Chris P.S. also have a SeaHunter that I just purchased but have not used it yet. Plan to use it on the beach soon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom