You need to find the one the wife is selling the detector her ex left behind, lol.
A few weeks back a lady placed and ad (NJ-CL), for a Whites TM-808 she purchased for her husband and he never used it, she was asking $200. I should of took a ride since I could have flipped it on Ebay for $500. but didn't move on it. The problem with CL is you need to move quick, When you reply to and add give a phone number(even if you get a cheap pay-as-u-go cell phone), can't tell you how many people that I bought from told me they responded to me first because I left a number.
Leaving a number tells them your serious and makes the deal that much easier. I been making it a habit to check for metal detectors on there daily in the areas within a 2hr ride. True people selling sometimes don't respond back, that means it's sold and they were to lazy to take the add down.
Many people are also paranoid after the talks of the Craigslist Killer, some wierdo that was using it to meet women and hurting them.