Anyone sell...

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kitchen pan handles??
I have a set of magnalite aluminum pans that are junk but the handles are good and they sell for decent money on eBay... my problem is I sold a handle and can't remove it, it seems like they are molded into the pan from a broken one I have... any one know any tricks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SDIceMan

Nov 12, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I suggest contacting another seller on eBay that sold that type of pan handle. The keyword is 'sold' - if you contact a seller with pan handles as a current, active listing, the seller may not be willing to help due to them seeing you as potentially competing for the same buyer. However, a seller who has successfully sold a pan handle won't see you as direct competition and may be willing to help you out with tips on how they removed the handles. I asked a similar question to a seller on eBay once when I was having trouble disassembling something and got a positive response. Just like the contributors on these forums, there are pickers and sellers out there who are willing to share their knowledge. Good luck!

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've now sold all three of them with no clue how to remove them lol. I did contact another seller of the same item but haven't received a reply yet.. shipping the whole pot is an option but eats about 10 bucks worth of profit.. not something I want to do but will to complete the sale...

flinthunter

Jan 3, 2011
Illinois
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, V3i, DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look on the bottom of the handle close to the pan. I think there should be a screw that holds the handle on.

OP
OP
B

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I removed all hardware.... took me a while but after I destroyed a broken one I got em all off. Let's just say they were tightly on there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread