RJH02 Sr. Member Joined Dec 30, 2007 Messages 438 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Silver umax w/ 7in Deep Search Wide scan coil Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 2, 2010 Thread Owner #1 I will be in Vineland from the 4th to the 11th next week, I plan on hitting some beaches almost everyday in the late afternoons but would be willing to go anywhere anytime.
I will be in Vineland from the 4th to the 11th next week, I plan on hitting some beaches almost everyday in the late afternoons but would be willing to go anywhere anytime.
bootybay Gold Member Joined Aug 9, 2007 Messages 11,317 Reaction score 122 Golden Thread 1 Location NJ 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used EXCAL 2, SOV. GT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2010 #2 Let me know when you hit ocean city, margate, longport, ventnor, wildwood.. I am always up for a beach hunt. Rae aka booty
Let me know when you hit ocean city, margate, longport, ventnor, wildwood.. I am always up for a beach hunt. Rae aka booty
RJH02 Sr. Member Joined Dec 30, 2007 Messages 438 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Silver umax w/ 7in Deep Search Wide scan coil Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 2, 2010 Thread Owner #3 Thanks Rae, I will let you know.