firstbiggestmost
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I was shopping around for a 10 1/2" coil for my SS and came across a great deal on a C.S.C. The Tesoro site says it performs in the 4-7 inch coil range. I'm wondering what real world depth I can expect on the salt beaches and if the double-d operates more smoothly than the stock coil. I'm also curious about small gold sensitivity vs. the stock coil.
Thanks and HH.
Thanks and HH.
and is on its way to Prescott, AZ to see if it can be fixed or if the connector can be used on another coil
. I'm hoping to hear some news one way or another in a few days. When I get a CSC that works on my PI, I'll let you guys know how it performs on the beach. Right now I have my fingers crossed hoping the boy's at Tesoro can get me fixed up.







